Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Oct 2013 13:36:37 -0500
From:         jaime forero <jforero@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Clutch not fully disengaging near Seattle
Comments: To: Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@Q.COM>

I had a similar issue some time ago: the bearing in the fly wheel froze and the transmission shaft would turn no matter how much I depressed the clutch which was working just fine. A trip to the mechanic, replacement of the bearing and ensuring the grease impregnated felt ring was properly in place took care of the issue. Cheers Jaime