Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:15:50 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: What IS Vanagon Syndrome, exactly?
Comments: To: Shawn MacDonald <shawn@superiorscaffold.com>

OK, got it. thanks. My van has shown, a very few times, a slight hesitation between drop throttle and resume throttle...like when I crest a long hill, then coast the other side and add a little throttle to maintain some speed....Sounds like I could be feeling a very little VS here...

Now that I know, I'll be able to diagnose and fix it should I encounter a severe case of it. Again thanks..