Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Oct 2013 11:16:48 -0700
From:         thewestyman <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Zoltan is back

Hi to all,

I got back a few days ago to the US after over three months of vacation. Now, all of those who wanted my help can call on me anytime, 425 773 4646. Same place in Lynnwood, Wa. doing only vanagon repairs and restorations.

All in all I had a great time, despite of not being able to use my bank card because some punk have hacked into it and had to be deactivated. Fortunately I had some cash on me that lasted a while and I stayed with family and friends and girlfriends. The turbo diesel high top camper with it’s five speed tranny has worked out fine. At one stage I had to give it to a workshop to change the seals on the tranny and the crank, because the pilot bearing has given up and lost much of the tranny oil in Transylvania. I also got the break system re-newed. All that for $350. Somehow the workshop prices are low but the prices in the stores are as high as here, while the people only earn quarter as much.

So, I’m back in the land of everlasting spring in Western Washington, and ready for all the problem solving that any of you can throw at me.

It’s good to be home, My best wishes to all our members, Zoltan