Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2013, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:57:38 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <aksyncronaut@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Propex Install
Comments: To: Finn Runyon <finnrunyon@gmail.com>

The installation that I have seen that I like the best is the one Loren mentioned where you install it in the lower cabinet where the shore power outlet is. You will lose the outlet but this installation uses space behind the false wall between that cabinet and the one the water tank is in so you do not lose a lot of space you would normally use as the outlet is in dead space between two cabinet walls. Frank Condelli came up with this if I recall and may have it posted on his website?

Mark in AK