Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:34:34 -0800
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: NVC (well,
              slightly VC): Questions about buying used generator/invertor
Comments: To: Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@IP-SOLUTIONS.NET>

Harry,

I'd try unit out and then decide if it is too loud. I've heard loud ones on occasion, but of course how would I know if I heard one that couldn't be heard :)

Your going to get the usual sermons from folk about noise in campsites. But if you camp away from folk as I do, then who the heck cares what the preachers say?

Amps for the buck they beat solar hands down. But then again your burning fossil fuel to make your power and that raises the ire of some.

Do what suits you. I have different requirements for my van when camping, I don't think many others share my particular needs, and it is probably the same for you.

Cheers

Alistair