Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 Nov 2013 07:58:57 -0800
From:         Stacy Schneider <vwcrewman@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: NVC (well,
              slightly VC): Questions about buying used generator/invertor
Comments: To: Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>

So to answer the original question . Go there and start it up and look at the oil . If the case is not beat up and he has the original sales receipt then he is probably on the level . I've seen those thing purring like a kitten after being tossed in PU's and left outside . If the price is 1/2 to 3/4 of retail less tax you probably can not go wrong . While I use a 1200 watt pure sine inverter and 2 batteries I still have a Kawasaki 1000 Watt generator as a back up . Good luck and let us know how it turns out .

Stacy

Sent from my iPhone