Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:30:35 -0500
From:         William Monk <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [WetWesties] Under Seat Storage Drawers
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

I have the drawers under seats. They are to lock up my .380 (don't want to hear about guns you don't know my reason email me privately) they are to shallow to lock a camera or even medications unless in a small bottle. The front panel is twice the depth of the drawer and opening. In order to unlock them I stand outside my Westy and lean in.

Bill