Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Nov 2013 19:27:39 -0800
From:         Brett Ne <brettn777@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Arduino and Vanagons

Nice! But pretty big bucks...still much need for a reliable, less expensive ICU. I sent an email to the GoWesty support to see if they would be willing to share some of there PWM duty cycle specs(such as PWM duty cycle during starting, AC active, PS active, etc) that they use when refurbishing and bench testing their ICU's. If anyone here has any pull at GoWesty, you might consider encouraging them to share. I mentioned that anything that we create is fully open and avaiable for them to make and sell.

Brett