Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2013, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Nov 2013 21:53:40 -0600
From:         Max Wellhouse <dimwittedmoose@CFU.NET>
Subject:      Re: NVC-Votes needed for business support. A second request for
              help!
Comments: To: Donna Skarloken <dskarloken@GMAIL.COM>

On 11/8/2013 6:59 PM, Donna Skarloken wrote: > Dennis I voted for your business and it accepted my vote. > > Sent from my iPhone > > On Nov 8, 2013, at 6:10 AM, Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote: > >> Some of you folks helped me last week by voting. I thank all of you very >> much. With only a week to go I am nowhere near the 250 votes I need to >> qualify for this program. This grant would allow me to get a real shop, >> equipment, and employees so that can I could be of much greater service to >> East Coast owners than my present situation allows. So please go to the >> site, look me up and vote. The spelling with the apostrophe is important. If >> you don't find me search by zip code, 11716. Pass this on to friends and >> family. Even strangers or enemies if they may vote! Its fast, easy, and even >> painless. >> >> >> >> Thank you in advance! >> >> Dennis >> >> >> >> From: Dennis Haynes [mailto:d23haynes57@hotmail.com] >> Sent: Friday, November 1, 2013 12:29 AM >> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM >> Subject: NVC-Votes needed for business support. >> >> >> >> As many of you know I work on VW's as a side business. I am looking for ways >> to expand and move the business to the next level and possibly make this a >> full time gig. I have enrolled in this Case Sponsored grant program. >> >> https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/search >> >> I need to get 250 votes to be eligible for consideration in the program. I >> would appreciate any support the Vanagon community could offer. Go to this >> link and look me up in zip code 11716 or the Business name "Dennis' VW >> service". As a warning this program does require you to also have a Facebook >> account. >> >> >> >> I thank everyone for your support. >> >> >> >> Dennis Haynes >> >> >> >> This message was moderator approved. >> >> Thank you Ben. took mine shortly after the first request......

DM&FS