Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:32:38 -0500
From:         Craig Cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Meeting Dake
Comments: To: Dake Collins <wuwe423@yahoo.com>

That boat and I have parted our ways. It has since sold and gone to Newport for a refit and aside from an occasional bill being filed in my name rather than the name of whoever the new captain is, I hear nothing of its new plans or owners. I am quite content with keeping it that way.

I returned to school, finished my degree, and now work jobs that pay on time, have low risk of sinking, and allow me to occasionally have freedom and advance knowledge of plans.

Safe travels! -craig