Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Nov 2013 12:14:08 -0600
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Front heater fan motor
Comments: To: Frank Condelli <RAlanen@aol.com>

Right, I understand that not all of them have such problems. But I understand that some of them do, it's very well documented on various lists. I don't know which are which and neither do most people, so it's worth checking out before one buys a replacement motor. And it may be the quality of the fan and not the motor itself, but when it comes as an assembly I don't guess it matters.

Jim