Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:41:02 -0800
From:         Brett Ne <brettn777@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Arduino and Vanagons

Before we can go any further with this project, we need those measurements. I'm not interested in investing time, materials, and money into a project if it's based on assumptions and guesswork. My Vanagon can't be used because it doesn't have the Digifant injection system.

So, we need either:

Someone with an oscilloscope or a digital multimeter w/pwm functions who has access to a Vanagon with Digifant FI that has a healthy ICU as well as power steering and AC. Bonus points if it's an automatic.

Or,

Someone in the Portland Metro area with a van that fits the above description who would be willing to work with me for a couple of hours. I do have an oscilloscope and could take the measurements.