Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2013, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 Nov 2013 22:59:16 -0700
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: LowerControlArmBushingSwap
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

Dennis

My VDubaru is a 90Westy that was originally a Canadian ~ Spent some of it's growing up years in B'C' ~ Then moved to the PNW for several years before moving to Castle Rock, CO where I found it in '06 with 107K mi's on it & moved it to NM. I did the RadiusRodBushings back in Jul with T3TechUrethanes & the MountPlates were in PrettyNice condition ~ amazingly the underside of this Van, in fact the whole Van, with 185K mi's on it now, doesn't look much worse than my '83.5 with 94K mi's, which has been mine, here in NM, since it was new. The sequence that I decided to use for finalizing the L'C'A'Bush'Swap was to Snug each side up PrettyGood before they were lowered back onto the CarRamps ~ then when they were both done I loosened both sides, bounced the front end a bit & then tightened them back up ~ Does that sound OK?

ORR ~ DeanB