Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Nov 2013 12:56:00 -0800
From:         Jim Arnott <jrasite@EONI.COM>
Subject:      Wood maintenance - Was: slightly OT - MB L319 D camper
Comments: To: Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>

I’m with James.

My wood deck REQUIRES refinishing every 3-5 years. NE Oregon. ~10” precip/year. 2-3 months below freezing. 3-6 weeks above 90 F.

And I’d love to get another painter but I work cheap. You want to come show me how it’s done?

My Adventurewagen, on the other hand, simply LOVES a linseed oil wipe-down every spring.

Jim