Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Dec 2013 18:49:52 -0800
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Know someone who *fixes* Mylar circuit boards, then?
Comments: To: Jarrett Anthony Kupcinski <kupcinski@GMAIL.COM>

Thanks Jarrett for pointing out the Fast Forward "cockpit converter." That looks like the easiest way to work your way to a complete replacement for the Mylar connector. I've ordered one.

I've soldered several repairs to Mylar traces over the years, and I'm getting too fumble fingered now to keep from melting the whole mess.

A good winter project!

Stuart '85 Westy with a really ugly Mylar strip