Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Dec 2013 23:13:26 -0500
From:         Steve Cotsford <cotsford@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Valet 711T system was electrical mystery
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>

Thank you Stuart. Your comments are very helpful. Just finding the Vanagon wiring diagram pertaining to the power locks was tricky. I eventually found it on 97.163-164. I think that wires going to the Valet unit that are spliced into van ignition switch wires are the ones that are the most important (yellow and Red). I have not seen or heard a siren yet so it may already be detached. I will attempt to map the colors as you have suggested tomorrow. Gee this thing is a pain but I can understand that it needs to be tricky to defeat for it to be worthwhile. Thanks again Steve