Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Dec 2013 16:02:40 -0800
From:         Jim Arnott <jrasite@EONI.COM>
Subject:      Re: [WetWesties] If You Hear Of a Vanagon Theft Around Seattle or
              the PNW
Comments: To: Loren Busch <starwagen@gmail.com>,
          Jeffrey & Dayna Carter <carterzest@yahoo.com>
Comments: cc: Wetwesties <Wetwesties@yahoogroups.com>

I counted (on TheSamba): Six in the state of Washington in 2013. <http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6944027#6944027>

I’m probably biased, But I agree with Loren. WetWesties IS PNW centered and it delivers an email to most members’ mailbox. TheSamba? You gotta go look.

In either case, if you should be so unfortunate, please include from where the bus is missing. If North Seattle, say, North Seattle. Include the name of the agency that you would like contacted and the best way to contact you and said agency should a listmember (or forum reader) see you rig. Accurate descriptions including license number and a link to recent photos would also increase your chances of a result. IOW, give us as much as you can to help us help you.

When your rig is found, an after action debrief would be appreciated as well. Where was it found? What damage was done? Etc.

Jim Arnott Union, OR

From: Jeffrey & Dayna Carter Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 10:01 AM To: Loren Busch Cc: Wetwesties ; Vanagon Subject: Re: [WetWesties] If You Hear Of a Vanagon Theft Around Seattle or the PNW

I've rallied for the cause, as, it affects you all, as it potentially could affect me. It's hard to post it to every list. I, too, have tried...unsuccessfully.

Post to The Samba...

Link to the groups.

I thought it was 7 in the Seattle area To discover it is more...well, we have a big problem folks!!!!

Working with Kam at TS, I have started 2 threads on the recent thefts. She, and many others, have brought it up to @13. WOW! Thefts are listed now in the FAQ section in TS Vanagon/Eurovan Forum. It is well maintained and, I propose, the better resource. Samba first, lists next. Sent from my mandelaphone