Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2013, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Dec 2013 17:19:49 -0500
From:         Steve Cotsford <cotsford@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: making a little headway but need advice
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>
Comments: cc: Neil N <musomuso@gmail.com>

Thanks David. I think when I went looking for the B+, I found them on both connections of the l/h plugs. At that time I still had the r/h injectors plugged in so I unplugged them to look for B+ on the r/h injector plugs. I could only find one on each plug. It did not occur to me that unplugging the injectors on the r/h side would effect the l/h side connections. Your AAAANNNDD comment I think makes that easier to understand. cheers, Steve