Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Dec 2013 13:55:50 -0500
From:         Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@IP-SOLUTIONS.NET>
Subject:      Selling my 1989 Bluestar ($25k)

Hi All,

Some things came up and I need to sell my van. I wanted to post here as it's a kick-ass van that is turn-key!

here's the link and info:

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4259426258.html

I'm selling my beautiful 1989 Vanagon, Bluestar. It's a tin top Wolfsberg edition with the pop up table and the jumpseats. The seat material is the pattern used in bluestars (see pics). I've upgraded to a Bostig engine just last year (it was a turn key order so you know it's done right). And it has functioning A/C (something that most bostig upgrades don't have!!!) There are tons of upgrades: LED lights (GoWesty inside and out) Remote control door locks (GoWesty) New koni shocks Trailer hitch (from Dennis Hayes) 17" alloy rims (American Racing) 4 brand new Ecsta LX Touring tires Aux battery kit and battery (GoWesty) Marine battery charger (Promariner ProSport 20A 3 bank attery charger) Heavy Duty rear hatch struts (to keep the hatch up even with a bike on it) New Master cylinder Upgraded Headlights (100W from bus depot) new rear wheel cylinders new front brake rotors All new fuel lines and fuel filter New radio antenna New cup holders new rear heater core tinted windows new 3 point rear seatbelts new 3rd rear brake light (from GoWesty) BusDepot EZ Awning (full size of van) Bus Depot Add a room rear hatch room Thule roof rack with Thule skybox 14' Canoe.

This van is totally ready to go camping. Just sit in it and drive away. When you get on the highway shift into 4th and drive 80MPH and blow by other people who will be surprised the van can go that fast!!! ;-)

It's a totally badass van that I've camped in many times. I have to sell for personal reason otherwise I'd keep it.

Happy to field any questions.

Cheers, Harry