Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2013, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Dec 2013 22:36:47 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Power Steering reservoir filter question

Hi Scott and others,

The cap comes off the power steering reservoir easily. But apparently my mechanic could then not get the filter out. So I'm hoping someone can give me directions on how to remove it. For example does it twist out clock wise or pull straight out or is there some other trick?

Tips are greatly appreciated.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto