Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Jan 2014 13:19:53 -0800
From:         peter cobb <pcobb@SOFTCOM.NET>
Subject:      Re: For Sale by Owner
Comments: To: Marc Perdue <mcperdue@gmail.com>

sorry for not telling where located Lodi ca 91 syncro westfalia 2003-- purchased , 2nd owner 2004- vehicle stripped and repainted. replaced gas tank ,a/c compressor. propane tank, front suspension system , replaced springs, purchased from syncro . org. and old man emu shocks.l 2007--new 2.5 go westy engine , rebuilt trans, big brake kit, 16 in tires , steel wheels , powdered coated. new up dated go westy lights. up graded coolant kit. new drive shaft de coupler . lower ratio trans 5.43 new life time warranty air mass sensor. back in 2007 go westy went thru the entire van , like they do nows on their own vehicles. 2007 to date --the following items have been replaced. rear drums, shoes, new drive shaft , front wheel bearings , upper ball joints, window regulator, alternator rebuilt transmission in 2010 by go westy , new water pump , muffler, back seat cover by sew fine. . that's about it. I have owned 4 different vw vans. over the last 30 or so years. this van is registered in Idaho which I have used to commute back and forth from lodi ca to Idaho I have always maintained this vehicle. I am asking 30,000 or best offer this van has 60 ,000 miles on all the above . odomerer mileage is 298,000 the van is white. looks like new outside. ive had work done at stephens auto in sacramento ,

1991 van - purchased in 2012 has always been used as handicapped van with chair lift. I used for my brother until he passed away in 2013. all handicapped equipment has been removed. and presently has been my daily driver. this van has only 85.000 miles . runs great, auto trans, outside of van has a few scratches. and weathered , inside is very clean looks new like. dark blue. brakes are new, tires are new , new bilstein shocks, syncro .org springs. go westy curtains. new radio I also, have a car fax , when I purchased to verify the mileage. I am asking 6.000 or best offer any other questions , please contact me peter cobb