Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:53:38 -0800
From:         Jeremy Stovin <jjstov@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: [WetWesties] Portable air conditioning.
Comments: To: Brandon <brandon314@gmail.com>
Comments: cc: "wetwesties@yahoogroups.com" <wetwesties@yahoogroups.com>

Thanks for the feedback. I emailed the makers of GoCool, and they say that theirs is not an evaporative cooler, but the did say it would not work as well in a daytime running van as well as it would in a tent at night. (Does not make much sense to me).

My concern, frankly is driving around the days is the hottest, a generator with an AC in the window won't work.

Sent from my iPad