Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Jan 2014 22:06:19 -0500
From:         Steve Cotsford <cotsford@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 89 Bluestar muffler question
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Thank you Dennis. I concur. The tailpipe outlet is in fact about 7-8 o clock as you say. I was able to get the muffler fitted with I believe sufficient clearance from interference with other objects. I have yet to fit the tailpipe and I may have to grind the flange a little or trim down the frame structure which might interfere slightly. The engine runs without muffler rattles at present. My work was interrupted by blizzard like conditions so I will continue when possible. Steve