Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 1 Feb 2014 09:37:31 -0800
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Historic Rust Study With 5th Year Results
Comments: To: Derek Drew <derekdrew@DEREKMAIL.COM>

great stuff Derek, thanks for posting this. The pdf files are too large to be translated by Google, but I’m going to split the files into smaller segments and try again.

alistair

PS the Mike Sanders grease based coating comes out well (2nd place?) in the test. Did you notice how much of it was in the bottom of the test sections? Quite a bit eh?