Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Feb 2014 21:39:04 -0700
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Oil Pressure Light Flickering
Comments: To: Robert Stevens <mtbiker62@GMAIL.COM>

There actually is no OilPressure in the Sump ~ OilPressure Exists Only in the Plumbing/Galleys

Between the Pump & all the Parts&Bits&Pieces that need Lub'ing & so therefore that is also where the

OilPressureSensors/Senders are located ~ Aeration of the the Oil causes AirBubbles to get mixed into

the Oil & because Air is Compressible a Drop in OilPressure can occur ~

ORR ~ DeanB