Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:36:36 -0500
From:         Steven Shelton <shelton4@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Coolant Leak
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

It's been two years since the coolant was changed so it was on my list. I'm having a hard time finding the drain plug crush washers - NAPA and AutoZone didn't have anything close. I ordered some from the dealership but I'm not convinced they are the right part.

Any ideas on why there is even an opening in the head here? The only thing I can think of is that it was used in manufacturing the head.