Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Feb 2014 22:23:39 -0900
From:         Mark Tuovinen <aksyncronaut@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: chilling westy draft (beer)
Comments: To: Marc Perdue <mcperdue@gmail.com>

When I was younger and messing around with muscle cars and jeep CJ's I bought a car for its engine and it came with a beer tap installed in the glove box. The former owner used to go out with his buddies and a keg sitting on the front floor board hooked up to the tap. Takes drinking and driving to a new and higher level. As a local comedian has said many times "any time someone does something dumb an Alaskan does something dumber"!

Mark in AK