Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:24:46 -0800
From:         Brian Smith <bajabrian@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Fw: The Odd Couple

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Brian Smith <bajabrian@sbcglobal.net> To: Bajabrian@sbcglobal.net Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 7:56 PM Subject: The Odd Couple The heavy moist balmy air that waters the landscape daily for a continuous dense thick backdrop of the color green, transformed to dry where miles of flat, earth is now the color of brown.  No more Coconut Trees to find salvage.  We have emerged from our journey once again into the world of concrete and asphalt.  Our 7,ooo mile journey now behind us as we enter to the north our U.S.A. Jim just fell from the sky into my path eager to participate in this journey.  Truly a risk, not knowing Jim at all or his ability to contribute to this journey.  Great driver, excellent chef, and the most patient caravan person I could ask for.  I believe he has found what he was looking for. From knowing nothing about Mexico, he likely now knows more about Mexico than most Mexicans.  An unlikely match we now go our separate ways.  Carrying our story to those that bare any interest.  Home Sweet Home, Syncronaut, Brian