Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 22 Feb 2014 13:52:22 -0500
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Changing the Black O Ring On a Cylinder Sleeve...
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

I hear you on the warranty claim thing, however I have had customers that have not gone anywhere else. They come to me for any issues they have, so even if it wasn't under warranty it would still be me that would be replacing the engine. I just haven't experienced it. That doesn't mean it isn't a possibility, just means that I have yet to experience any long term negative effects. I'll let you know what I find after the next 15 years :-)

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com