Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:15:51 -0500
From:         Marc Perdue <mcperdue@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Ultimate engine conversion?

I may be confused, but wasn't the Subaru design a VW/Subaru collaboration that was intended to create a next-gen Transporter engine? If I'm remembering that correctly, that means nobody got it right the first time, VW got it right the 2nd time, and Subaru messed it up their first actual time, i.e., when they designed the 2.5.

I guess it doesn't really matter in the larger scheme of things . . . Marc P.