Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 2 Mar 2014 20:54:34 -0600
From:         Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Oil pressure warnings, WAS: Mann Oil Filter and lifters
Comments: To: JRodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>

It's a VW Type 1, otherwise known as the Beetle to most of us?

Thanks, Tom Hargrave www.kegkits.com www.stir-plate.com www.towercooler.com www.grow-sun.com www.raspberryproject.com

Did you try to call & I did not answer? I apologize but I never answer numbers I don't recognize because I'm tired of sales people trying to sell me life insurance, health insurance, Obama insurance, merchant services, very expensive money and the latest, greatest "guaranteed to make millions" investment.