Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2014, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Mar 2014 08:31:08 -0700
From:         Ben <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: BMW Donut Tank Images
Comments: To: Tom Buese <tantonbz@GMAIL.COM>

Mr. BZ,

The "M-codes" usually tell you what options were offered. For example:

M475 = Swing-out spare tire carrier M478 = Spare tire under front... etc.

M469 = Equipment road conditions

It's my understanding the last one would cover not just the spare tire location but also such things as belt stone guards, etc. I don't have a full list of what was included handy. Again to my understanding, the M-codes can be mixed and matched which can change the optional equipment. For ex. M469 was a 16" option. Yet some Tristars and other Doka's have been ordered with the option and they received a heavier front skid plate up front than the 16" Syncro's themselves.

Apologies for drifting off the original topic.

BenT sent from my electronic leash