Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Mar 2014 18:59:01 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: and Wheels - The best laid plans of Mice and Men.....
Comments: To: Paul van Dyck <plvandyck@MSN.COM>

That is a nice touring tire. Its goal is long life and quiet ride. The Syncro does make any tire seem better in wet weather traction. Being an 87 Syncro it is likely you are not going as fast or as far as you think even with these tires being a bit taller than stock. Compare with a GPS. As a point of comparison a 215/70-14 will be the same diameter and load range as this size without the expense of wheels. This is just a tad below the OEM 205/70-14XL (97).

Dennis