Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 22 Mar 2014 10:47:14 -0700
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Carpet and Flooring Repair - 88 GL
Comments: To: JRodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>

The ethylene glycol in antifreeze doesn't evaporate, and also absorbs moisture. You'll need to flood the floor four or five times with water to eventually dissolve it out of the cork. You can hang the carpet over a couple of sawhorses and hose it off repeatedly. Then it all has to dry out, and that is temperature and humidity dependent. It'll take a few days.

Stuart