Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 23 Mar 2014 20:40:42 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Syncro Powerflex UCA bushings
Comments: To: Zeitgeist <gruengeist@GMAIL.COM>

I haven't used those bushings yet! Will be in the near future. The eccentric washers are (were) available in three different thicknesses. For fine tuning you can add some regular shims between the eccentrics and the busing inner sleeves. I forgot what inner diameter is needed. McMaster Carr will have hat you need even in stainless.

Dennis