Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2014, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:16:09 -0300
From:         Greg Potts <greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      Re: Hard Starting
Comments: To: TJ Hemrick <x53gunner@gmail.com>

The fact that it starts well cold but not after running tells me it's somehow temperature related.

Check for vacuum leaks between the AFM and the air filter. Also at the junction between the intake runners and the plenum, and also at the injectors. Cold rubber here might be resisting a leak where warmer rubber will give in and lean out the mixture to the point where starter fluid is required.

And check ALL the grounds, as they are also problematic with digifant.

Happy trails,

greg potts

www.busesofthecorn.com