Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Apr 2014 20:18:15 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <dimwittedmoose@CFU.NET>
Subject:      Re: craigslist: 1991 Volkswagen Vanagon Syncro (Random Lake)
              Wisconsin
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

On 4/7/2014 7:36 PM, JordanVw@AOL.COM wrote: > In a message dated 4/6/2014 8:09:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, > populuxe59@YAHOO.COM writes: > > http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ctd/4406983647.html > > I did not post this for any reason except for general interest, and I am > in no way connected with the seller(s). > > I havn't seen this Carat in about 10 years. I think the engine was rebuilt > at around 90k miles. This Carat was like the sister to our Multivan. We > took a few pictures of them together in a parking lot--identical except for > the pop-top. I think today's asking price is $10K. You'd think the dealer > that's asking 10k would know what a syncro is but maybe it's just a good > Vanagon marketing keyword. > > > > > gaaak. good luck with getting 10 grand for that. maybe if it really > was a syncro.. but.. it aint. > > not a bad carat.. the rear hatch is looking a little scary under the window > rubber, but hey - it still has all its jumpseat sidepanels and the front > cupholders arent broken!!! how often do you see that??? that's worth the > 10 grand right there!!! :) That would be the first Syncro I've seen with an Auto Tranny and the filler cap up by the passenger edoor.....just sayin....

DM&FS