Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 26 Apr 2014 22:22:43 -0500
From:         Abel Longoria <houstonphotog@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: How to remove the ....
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@gmail.com>

Once all of the screws mentioned are off, you will have to press down on the plate to get it to unseat from from stainless stove panel. It can be a bit tough as its prolly pretty snug

If I remember it was the 3 screws on the bottom of the panel and one on each end of the panel under the plastic screw caps. I took off my stove knobs and indicator light panel and pushed down on the plate to remove it. I had mine powdercoated along with a bunch of other stuff... Best of luck!

http://dasmotoclub.com/?attachment_id=1049

http://dasmotoclub.com/?attachment_id=1062