Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 May 2014 12:08:41 -0700
From:         Mister Tom <TomsGroups@SALICOS.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1987 Syncro Cooling Issue
Comments: To: "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

The fan switch is new and it acted the same way with the old switch unit.

That's why I asked the question whether a radiator could fail in a such way that the fan switch was seeing non-cooled coolant, but the radiator was actually working otherwise.

Now trying to find my IR thermometer.

Thanks again,

Tom