Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2014, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 May 2014 17:36:37 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Stick jumps to left ...
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

Zoltan

One possibility other than the BallSocket being messed up is that it might be simply a case that the Collar that compresses the

spring @ the bottom of the ShiftLever may have come loose in which case you won't need that Kit but ~ you might need a SetScrew ~

I'm guessing that is what Dennis was referring to by " the spring set is not holding it where needed " ~ Just take a look under the Boot

@ the bottom of the ShifLever & the cause should become obvious ~

ORR ~ DeanB