Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 May 2014 12:49:24 -0400
From:         Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: No Power Under Load - '85 1.9

​I have a known good AFM I can borrow and I will try that swap tonight as well. The gas tank and all associated parts are new within in the last year and a half so it's not crud in the tank.

Angus - I am not sure if it's a lean/rich scenario or not. I'd vote for lean if anything by the way it feels.

Thanks,

Jeff '85 GL (Gertie) '78 Bus (Melissa)