Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2014, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 May 2014 08:31:02 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: WBX Recommendations Sought

Paying for repairs $5k seems to go fairly quick. Labor, exhaust, and support parts soon become more than he head replacement. Most trip related engine failures seem to be caused by the support systems. Engines seem to be in two flavors, healthy running or not. They will usually give warning before they die unless a support system failure causes the death.

Dennis