Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Jun 2014 14:45:21 -0700
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Water tank pump replacement tips wanted
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>

The Sureflo is an essential upgrade as far as I'm concerened. In my '85 both the pump and faucet were broken, so it was a no brainer. Being able to control the flow is nice, as is full rotation of the spout.

This is a good time to clean out your tank too. Mine had 4" of brown algae filled water in it!

Stuart