Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Jun 2014 18:58:39 -0400
From:         "Chris S." <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Honest question for the group
Comments: To: Jeff Schwaia <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM>

I believe the manifold issue was resolved in '95 by redesign. I don't know if they are interchangeable.

5-cylinder engines are tough to kill. Their heads seem sensitive to overheating.

'95 with a manual gearbox is the one to go for in the US market, but you will still have a comfy, enjoyable, and a fun to drive van.

Chris.

Wysłane z iPhone'a