Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2014, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Jun 2014 10:27:08 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: I rather drive the Vanagon
Comments: To: Kevin White <kevbob53@gmail.com>

I've been nearly stuck a number of times, but not quite, and well-stuck once when I had to be extricated in a surprise patch of sand.

When I had a 2.1 tiptop, and was driving it and my diesel westy into the forest regularly for camping, I noticed that the Waterboxer's wider tires handled the mud and rocks a little better.

Jim