Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2014, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:12:49 -0400
From:         "Chris S." <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Windshield Sunshade Smackdown!
Comments: To: Gnarlodious <gnarlodious@GMAIL.COM>

Here in the southeast where we see trees and shade on occasion,I use jumbo sized Mylar shields when camping and store them thusly in my pop top to help A/C coolness flow forward: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/misterpolak/Misc%20VW%20nuttiness/79E758C6-04BB-420C-B823-E5A4615E448B_zpsdc3eymn6.jpg

Chris.

Wysłane z iPhone'a