Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:50:20 -0700
From:         Stacy Schneider <vwcrewman@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Stripping '87 Westy to paint
Comments: To: Marc Perdue <mcperdue@GMAIL.COM>

Those front doors can be broken down in under an hour. If you were close I'd come and do it my self. If an 87 it probably has chrome In the doors and vent window surround . Time to get rid of it. If you did it after it was painted you'd be sorry . While the guides and rubber are not cheap , it is money well spent .

Happily Married since 1986 .