Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Jun 2014 11:38:19 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      West River Westies and bench or jump seat wanted

Hi listers,

One of my favorite summer gatherings is coming up in about 4 weeks. West River Westies, with river tubing, and lots of VW folks.

I've been looking for a bench seat or other VW seat to have as a option to slide onto the rails in my 85 GL. I see lots being passed around but non on the east coast. If anyone has one to sell or share I could pick it up at West River.

For those considering the Townsend VT event, it is a lovely spot with a perfect fit of relaxation and VT activities and positive folks.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you there.

And, a bonus, stop by my van and as long as they last I'll be offering several VT beers that have the VW bus on the label. Currently three different ones ready to share.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto Westfalia Southern VT