Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Jun 2014 07:42:41 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vendor reputation

Great to have a company like this in business. It sounds like they're very reputable.

I wouldn't, however, give them exclusive credit for "The Inline VW Conversion". Their work has brought them many fans, those looking for a commercial shop involved in inline VW conversions and parts. (unlike that "other" inline company that people have heard of...")

They didn't, however, invent or even perfect the inline VW-Vanagon conversion.. People have been doing this swap with good success for years.

It's an uncomplicated and effective solution to those who have had it with their WBX or Diesel VW motors. There was a real need for a company who's good at doing these conversions. There was a need for a single reputable source for the parts and the tech to do these swaps..

People were often asking me about how I did my conversion, where they could get the parts and information to do one, or who could do it for them...Sounds like FAS is the answer if you can't be bothered to chase around and find all the stuff on your own.