Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2014, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Jun 2014 22:22:03 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: 91 Carat w/autotranny - Turn Signal Issue

I don't know if you resolved this yet but I had the same problem. And, found a fix.

I changed my left fast blinking bulb with a good one and all worked fine. Nice slow blink.

Later for no good reason I put in a different new bulb. and though it worked it blinked fast.

I removed the bulb and though it should go in only one way I turned it so the little nubs went into the opposite channels. After that it works correctly, but the nice slow blinking.

So try to turn the bulb and place back in.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto